Monday, April 29, 2013

Web Biography Proposal

I am going to do my web biography assignment on a man from McCandless Township in PA named Earl DiLulio. He is currently 89 years old. 20 years ago he golfed everyday. Golfing was his passion, until he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and was not able to play anymore. I don't have all the information on the details yet of the entire process, but he made a full recovery, and was able to get back into the game of golf. There was a write-up about everything that he went through in the paper. After cancer, he even began making golf clubs for people out of a shop his garage. Today, he eye sight is beginning to go, so he is unable to play or make golf clubs anymore, but the golf club shop is still in his garage. He is still a very active and healthy man who jogs, maintains his garden, and even still mows his lawn and shovels snow.  For the assignment I will be able to get interviews from him, telling me about everything he went through and what it was like. I will be able to get pictures of the golf club shop, the newspaper article, and some of the man himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment